this is for you darling.
It has been long due.
So, I do this nows. X)
1) You must post these rules.
2) Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
3) Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4) You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5) Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
6) No tag backs.
7) No stuff in the tagging section about "You are tagged if you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately (AKA really, truly, with all honesty) Have to tag 11 people.
Eleven Things about me:
1- I am not illegal.
2- I'm Asian in the Liberal Arts program. That's right, I just blew your mind right there. And I also gave you a hint of where I am on the long road of education.
3- I am wearing L.A. Colours' Color Craze nail polish line in metallic blue - so shiny. And no, I didn't memorize all that, I typed it directly from the bottle because I'm cool that way.
4- I live in Canada, but my french is pretty bad.
5- I have never travelled outside of North America - sad, I know. The farthest I've been was to Disney World in Florida when I was like seven.
6- I want to go to Tokyo. I want to spazz around in Ikebukuro like the deserving fangirl that I am.
7- I don't wear skirts or skorts. I do wear shorts though.
8- I have cosplayed once as Yamamoto Takeshi from KHR, this year, I want to cosplay as Suguro Ryuji from AnE.
9- I am a fanfiction writer. I just don't flaunt it like everyone else does...
10- I'm not allergic to anything.
11- I want to donate blood or get a driver's license! Any of the two!
1) What is your name?
= You can call me whatever name you want, babe.
But you can call me Kiwi or Emz.
2) Well, say you played in a lake a baseball, and then a woman emerges from the lake, in one of his hands is your baseball ball and the other a bar of gold, she looks at you and asks: '' Which of these objects you played in the lake, the ball or the bar of gold?'' What would you say?
= The ball - I'm too lazy to carry around a bar of gold.
3) What do you think of my drawings? Be sincere, or cast a lightning bolt on yours head. Lol
= I think your drawings are simplistic, yet cute. They have a charming endearing effect on me. I want to see you draw moar comics with your characters, if that ish possible darling.
4) Imagine you were walking at dawn in front of a cemetery, near the gate have an wounded and the other side of the gate has a huge figure coming toward you, what would you do? Would help you or run to save your life?
= IF I'm lucky and I charged my phone (which I never do), I'd call for help. In the case that my phone is dead, I'd take my chances and be stuck in position to see what was on the other side of the gate since I couldn't move out of fear.
5) If you had a coupon for one journey to somewhere, where would you go?
= I'd want to go to either Tokyo or the Moon.
6) What time is it?
= 9:57 PM - Eastern Time Zone.
7) If you ever meet with someone who always wanted to know, who would it be?
= Either Yuri Lowenthal or Hiroki Takeshi.
8) If you had an opportunity to change your name as you would call? Alfredo? Or Frederick? OO:
Frederick sounds sexy.
9) If you knew you only have 12 hours of life, what would you do in these last hours? And why?
= Do things I wouldn't imagine doing with my friends and family.
10) What is your favorite sport?
=I like Basketball and Badminton. I like watching Volleyball and Baseball.
11) If the internet did not exist, what would you do to pass the time? 8D
= OMG. Go back to reading books and buying manga. XD
1. What kind of bad habits do you have?
2. If you were drowning, who would save you?
3. Winded or Not-Winded?
4. If your life was a movie/cartoon/anime, which (voice) actor would you want to portray you the leading role?
5. What kind of philosophical quote can you make with the following words: sandwich, the verb "splunking" and New Zealand.
6. What line would you say to someone to stop them from ditching you to go eat a free chocolate sundae?
7. What's your victory catchphrase?
8. As your first child, would you rather have: a baby boy, a baby girl or a cactus? What would you name: him, her or it?
9. In a fight/argument, do you find yourself being: the instigator, the mediator, the victim or the bystander?
10. What whimsical profession would you choose for yourself that completely goes against everything you stand for? (In simpler terms, what kind of job can you not imagine yourself doing? Real or not.)
11. Would you rather be in a relationship with: a superhero, a super villain, a super sidekick, an anti-hero or an anti-villain?